Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

EXTRA, EXTRA, Read all About It

Attention all that read this blog. This hopefully wont be your ordinary boring blog, at least that is my goal. If you like music, or reading, or just like reading about someone's life this is a good place to be!

I am a very passionate person, especially when it comes to music and books. I am a lot like my cousins, once I find something that I'm really good at I tend to stick to it. Music has been my crutch throughout my entire life, I know what your saying, Im too young to be saying that, but if you have lived the life that I have, then you would understand why I say what I say.

Ever walked by someone on the street or in the coffee shop and they have there noses in a book? There is a reason for that! My particular reason for being a passionate reader is that sometimes you just need an escape from your own life! Ever feel that way, even for just a moment? You got into trouble at home, or you just need to get away for a while and forget all of your issues? That would be my reason for reading.

Many of you don't really know who I am, so let me tell you a little about me. I am 22 years old, and from a place called Maryville, just 20 minutes outside St. Louis. I have a big family, and I try to be close to all of them. Some of my family I have just met, and I am working on my bonding with them. I love my family, they are my core reason for existence. My immediate family (ie mom, dad, brother) have gone through a lot in these past 4 years. My mother was diagnosed with breast cancer 4 years ago, yeah I know, party stopper! And it totally was, my life just stopped. I mean my mother is my best friend, and now there is a possibility that I wont have her anymore...bummer... thankfully she beat it...the first time. Last year she found out that it came back and because it is located in 5 different parts of her body she is now classified as stage 4, terminal!

In reality we are all terminal, because we all will eventually parish, but to have your life cut short and to know that sometime in the near future you will no longer be walking and talking on our wonderful planet can do a few things to you. So far everything is stable, but honestly its only a matter of time. And I don't like the feeling of know that I will sooner rather than later have no mother! So you can imagine that my life here lately hasn't been going to well.

On a happy note, my cousin Kaase got married this passed weekend to her lovely Husband Adam. Many of you may have read her blog, Infashuation. Its all about fashion! Congrats to the lovely, happy couple!

Ok, so back to my opening point. If you love music or reading, this is the place to be, read. you get what I saying!

No comments:

Post a Comment