Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

We Remember

Today marks the tenth year after the attacks on the WTC Twin Towers, the Pentagon and Shanksville, PA.  It is a sad memory of everyone.  Where were you when all of this happened?  I was sitting in Mr. Kovarik's Geography class, 2nd Row, 8th Seat.  Seventh Grade.  I can remember every detail of that day.  I can remember crying all of those who were effected by all of this. 


It is hard to believe that it has been ten years since the attacks.  I can't believe it.  It also means that my grandmother passed away ten years ago.  No, she wasn't apart the terrorist attacks, something a little different.  But that is a story for another time. 

 This post is to get all of you to talk about what you remember what happened that dark day in our history.  Do you remember what happened, do you remember what you were doing, where you were?  Leave me a comment and share your story.  I will post them on a separate post later today!

                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment