Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Day Three- end of Week One

So this marks the end of of day three and the end of the first week of camp.  I'm sitting in my room writing to all of you and going over the days events in my head.  And I don't want to sound conceded, but I am really proud of myself.  I have managed to plan and basically run a summer camp which not too many people are quite cut out for. I am really proud of my team of counselors as well.  I came it to this as the underdog, especially because I'm not from the area or really know anyone, and they have all taken to me and my scheduling like glue!  We work really well together, no judgment no nothing, a little business and a whole lot of fun.  I wouldn't have been able to pull any of this week of without them.  And my amazing, wonderful, understand boss!!!  Eileen you are amazing!

So today's activities included actually playing no tackle football, capture the flag (no surprise there), going to the library (just a short walk away), a lot of free time, and Kung Fu Panda of course.  The weather wasn't really ideal in the morning, but around lunch time it got warmer, and I believe it actually reached the predicted temperature.

So God has given me a talent, I can actually do this job that He has so graciously given me to handle.  I am forever grateful and thankful to Him.  I never had a doubt in my mind that I could handle this amazing opportunity

I am glad that the week is over with, now I can relax a little and finish planning for the next week.  So until next time....

1 comment:

  1. Good News for/from YOU! Happy for you, Miss!

    ReplyDelete