Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Thursday Latelies

OK, so the fashion blogger community does this thing called the Thursday Latelies and basically what they do is tell you what they are thankful for during that week.  So I decided to do that as well, but instead of doing it in video format I decided that because this is a blog about books and music, I will write it out instead.

So here it goes

This week, I am especially grateful for my job as a lifeguard.  I love my job and I love the people that I get to work with everyday.  With out my job I wouldn't be able to afford the things that I can afford, like school and gas, especially with these gas prices.

I am really grateful for my family.  They have been my rock my entire life, I am really going to miss them this summer.  Especially my mother, with everything that she has to go through, she is still there to talk to me at the end of the day.

I am grateful for all of my friends.  My friends are like my lifeline, without you all, I dint think that I would have made it this far in anything

No comments:

Post a Comment