Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Thursday Latelies

Hello readers.  So last week I missed my Thursday Latelies and I know that its really early in the week but Im not sure I'm gonna get the chance this thursday so here it is, my make up for last thursday and my latlies for this thursday. 

I am thankful for my family.  Without my family none of this trip would be possible.  My Grandfathers Birthday is next week and Im gonna miss it unfortunatly.  Happy Early Birthday Papa!

I am greatful for this opportunity that I have been given.  This will open so many doors for me. 

I am greatful for people like Glenn Beck, because of what he is trying to do for this country.  I will miss him when he is no longer on TV.  His information is so overwhelming that its hard not to listen and believe in.  I love his show and what he is doing for us.  I wish I had the money to go to Israel and participate in the Restoring Courage Campaign.

I am thankful for God, Without him, nothing would be possible. 

I am starting my new job on Wednesday, and I will try to keep this updated as often as I can...until next time


Love Ya

No comments:

Post a Comment