Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Day Two

So this officially marks the end of the second day of camp here in Hays.  And let me tell you, today went SOOOOOO much better than yesterday.  Scheduling went almost perfectly and the weather cooperated very well with me for today.

Today's particular activities included more football skills, Seek and Go Hide aka Sardines, Telephone aka Gossip, a nature walk for some, home made play dough for others, and Capture the Flag, which coincidentally seems to be everyone's favorite game thus far.

I am so ecstatic about today's progress and how well things went that I don't have anything that really needs to be changed other than to find some activities other than sports for the older kids.

So Tonight My Aunt Terry and I Went out for dinner at the local Applebee's went to Wal-Mart and printed out some photos, ran into old friends, and played around with these amazing little rubber balls.  I have to admit, I've never seen that side of my Aunt, and I liked it...reminds me of a kid in a candy store.  To end the day we even got to play a little game of cat and mouse with the millers in the house.  Millers in case you are wondering are like moths, just really annoying and they are everywhere, they are attracted to light.

So all in all a good day.  I got to talk to my family back home, and heard that my fishy's are doing well.  I am glad that this day is over with because I am tired, but also kinda sad because I almost don't want it to end.

Tomorrow marks a new day and a new schedule, we are going to attempt to go off site and walk to the library! YAY Books!!!!

So Until the next time...Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment