Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Graduation

Today is a bittersweet day  for me.  Why you ak?  Well today is the day that most of my college friends will be leaving me, they are all graduating. Now for someone who graduated high school in 2007 this is they year to graduate from college.  '

When I got my acceptance letter in the mail in October of 2006, I thought that this is great, I get to follow my dreams of becoming a teacher! Graduation came and went and I started out really great my first semester my gpa was a 3.5.  Not to shabby!  then the dame broke and all hell broke loose my mom got cancer, some of my best friends died...my world came crashing down

So here I am selling roses to this years college graduates at SIUE, selling roses to my friends and still stuck in school, going nowhere in my life...I wonder if I will ever get there?

And to top it all off i cant afford my next semester and I want to change my major...and when you have parents like mine who want for you what they never accomplished, its really hard to tell them what is really going on with you... any suggestions?


until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment