Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Glee Infatuation

So, some of you know that I am a HUGE Glee fan, and why wouldn't I be?  I mean great music, real social and political views are pointed out as great acting. 

I think my favorite part about the show is all of the music.  The cast and writers cover just about every genre.  From Rock to Classical, Indie to Country, Jazz to Contemporary.  They do it all, and its sad to say but sometimes they even do it better than the original artists. Here lately they have been doing original songs, and more power to them.  Its not easy to write your own songs, believe me I'm still trying to hash out a decent one. 

So as I sit her and watch this amazing program, I can't help but wonder if I will ever be able to sing as well as they do in public.  I am a singer, as many of you know and I have a slight problem with stage fright.  and for good reason, My senior year in high school, I blacked out on my way backstage for my fist solo performance In front of a decent sized audience and ended up twisting my ankle...ouch....needless to say I have stage fright and hopefully one day I will be able to get over it and rise up above all others and sing my heart out in front of my fans!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment