Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Hot Chelle Rae

This weeks featured artist is Hot Chelle Rae as recommended by my best friend.  This song is actually really good, and it hits home with a lot of people my age.  As we are entering out twenty's we face that heart rentching question, is there someone out there for me?  Will I ever find love? And then when we actually think we do, it all goes to hell and we have our hearts broken.  This song is all about having your heart broken and trying to pick up the pieces.  
This weekend has been a little crazy for me nothing I can't really handle and I wish I could spill my entire life out to you, but who really wants ther life out there on the net for the entire  world to read? So as I stated before my best friend Sara found this song for me for this weeks musical post so a shout out to her!!!  What's interestingly enough is since I got here in Hays, I haven't really been listening to much else other than country music, and don't get me wrong there is absolutely nothing wrong with it, I am a huge country fan.  But sometimes you just need to change it up a little, and this is the kinda song that will do it.  They are new to my life , but I'm sure that they aren't new to the world.  To the music world, according to there discography they have been around since 2009, so still pretty new but good all the same.  

I will tell you they will be on my list of new and upcoming bands to look out for.  Good luck to them.

This week has been a long one and I finished with the a day full of drama.  I love it but I hate it.  Tomorrow Aunt Terry and Uncle Randy are coming home because of the drama today.  Tomorrow is my final day of dog sitting, and Clay and I are going to go see Transformers 3...Yay a break from the ordinary and life, at least for a while.  In addition to, I only have two weeks left out here in farm country and I will admit I will miss it, Hopefully Eileen asks me to come back next summer, and maybe I can bring a friend with me for a job!  It will all depend on what God has in store for my life.  God has done so much for me, given me so many opportunities and honestly I would give it all back for a life time with my mother.  

I leave you on a happy note, this week was my grandma's 73rd birthday which was on the 13th.  And to follow my dad 57th birthday was on the 14th.  So happy birthday to the both of them

No comments:

Post a Comment