Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, July 15, 2011

Week Eight

Its had been a while since I've taken the time to update all of you on the daily happenings of Summer Blast Camp.  So here are the highlights of the past week starting from Monday.

This weeks theme was Aquatics Week.  We played all kinds of water games with the kids from water relays to Squirt Bottle Barber.  We also Tye dyed today.  tomorrow we will finish out with more water games.  The down side to this week is as each day goes on it gets hotter and hotter.  To top it off, the ac died yesterday, so the building is like a hot box except without the sun. 

The above entry is from yesterday and I of course was so tired that I just fell asleep on my computer.  Yesterday I also started another job out here in Hays, I am now a dog sitter!!  Its actually a lot of fun, and I'm considering doing back home for a little extra cash. 

The kids Tye dye shirts turned out really cool.  Hopefully they like them just as much as we do.  This weekend is filled with cutting the grass, cleaning house, Sage and just hanging out around the house. 

Be looking out for another music post this weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment