Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Week Six _ Wednesday

A new week has started and we can begin on a new chapter.  Today wasn't really all that bad.  Honestly it has been a rough couple of days emotionally for me.  There were some issue at work and personal that have been taking a toll on my mind, and I have found that praying to God has helped tremendously. 

The activities for today included basketball skills and drills, making fireworks, and capture the flag.  Not a whole lot but just enough to get the short week started.  This week is all about basketball so the kids are learning they necessary skills and rules to got with that.

Lauren and I are ecstatic about next week. It is aquatics week and boy are we gonna have so much fun!  We have water games out the wazoo.  But you will just have to wait to here about that next week.

Tonight I have my bible study and I'm really looking forward to that and a little bit of relaxation.  I know, I know I just got off vacation, but today's heat made things go by really slowly and I have to get back into camp mode, the good thing is that its not taking too long to do that. 

I know that this post is really dry, as have been most of mine here as of late, but I've been really tired and stressed lately, so no wonder.  So for now this is goodbye my faithful readers, and we will talk again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment