Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Mom Health Update

So I can now inform about the drama that unfolded over this past weekend. 

My mother was admitted to the hospital on Friday night because of water retention.  She stayed until Monday afternoon.  They ran test after test after test to figure out just what was really going on. 

So far they have discovered that she liver and kidneys are not communicating to each other, not working together to get toxins out of her body.  They also found that she has two blood clots between her kidneys and liver.  She also is suffering from renal failure and also has sclerosis of the liver.  All of these particular diseases an be fatal and mixed with cancer, even more life threatening.  Right now she looks like she is nine months pregnant.  She has gained around 10 pounds in less than a week. 

So what does this all mean? Well honestly I don't really know.  I am still processing all of this information.  She is meeting up with the doctor tomorrow at 1:45 and we will get more information on where to go from here with all that has happened.  So I will inform you when I know more.  But for now this is all that I have

No comments:

Post a Comment