Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Moms Health Update Number 2

Ok, so I'm sure by the that you are done reading this you will hear the excitement in my voice...words. Whatever.  So Mom called me today with her results from her time in the hospital this past weekend.  Things are looking up.  She is starting chemo again on Monday.  her blood platelets are back.  Her liver is better, but still needs a lot of work.  they put her on a diuretic to pull the fluid off her abdomen.  They are still working on her kidneys.  They also put her on heavy duty blood thinners to dissolve the two blood clots that are in her system.

So this is all good news.  For the past few days, I have been considering going home a week early, and now with this news I can breathe and finish out my summer with my new friends!

Today at camp was so much fun!  We had a boys and girls day.  The boys played poker and watched Pokemon and the girls rocked out to county, Hannah Montana, and gaga.  They did there hair and nails as well.  We also took our group photos today.  We took one of the group, one of the counselors, and one of th CIT's.  Today was a lot of fun at camp!
From left to right: Nathan, Lauren, Tyler, Ryan, Steph, Richelle, Taylor, me, Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment