Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Home Again Home Again, Jiggity Jig

My mom used to say that saying to me every time we would leave the house and return.  I am finally home, actually have been for about 3 hours, but I thought I would take the time to fill all of you in on a few things.

My drive home wasn't horrible, but very emotional.  I think I spend a third of the time crying, I guess you could say that I just got really attached to my family!  Three months is a long time to be away from home, but when you get to live with family that you don't really know, its amazing the bond that you can make!  I can now say that I do know my Aunt Terry and Uncle Randy, and let me be the first to tell you, I am so thankful that God put them in my life!  I love both of you and thank you for everything that you did for me this summer, we will have a lifetime of memories to share from this summer. 

The other time was spend ignoring my Garmin, the dumb thing kept telling me to get off of the interstate when I wanted to stay on it.  But o well, surprisingly I actually pretty much navigated my way by myself with out the help of the dumb technology.

I really miss Hays, but I am glad to be here at home.  I really missed my family and now I can help with mom.  I still haven't figured out the school thing yet, but we will have to see how things go from here after Monday.  My dogs look HUGE, but that is because I have been with little dogs for the past three months.  I will be starting my Scrapbook and job hunting on Monday after mom's appointment is all said and done.  I do have to get the pictures developed, not sure how much that will cost, but the memories are worth it and the fact that I am doing it with my mother is even better, we can have our little bonding time as well, that is if she is up for it.  I will also be starting my job hunting.

So that is all for now, I am going to watch the sunset, drink my breathe, watch a movie with my brother, and hit the sack...my own bed...that will be a challange

So good bye for now my faithful readers and I will see you all on the other side of sleep...

P.S...Really Really Really missing my counselors and campers!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment