Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Week Five_Thursday

This marks the end of a really short but long and tiring day.  We took the kids to go see and support one of our own kids.  Brandon was in a camp for drama.  And like most specialty camps they have an end of camp celebration,  musical camps have final concerts, well for drama camp they have a final performance.  I never thought I would see children that young have that much passion for the art of acting.  It is amazing to see that.  Brandon is a natural talent, and I hope and pray that God allows him to take that path through life. 

I went to the pool today with the K-2 group and once again I got sunburned.  I even screened up three times, with SPF 50!!!!  This is ridiculous.  Not only did i burn I'm scorched.  My doctor says that you are only allowed two really painful burns in a life time...I just hit number three...skin cancer here I come.  Its funny how its only my back that get really bad, all three times.  Something needs to be done about that...So I bought aloe finally and started using it, it only lasted about 15 minutes, but my skin is so hot that it burns right through it.  So tomorrow I will most likely go and get a bottle of vinegar and take a vinegar bath, not sure when.  My aunt noticed that I was in pain and gave me these pain pills, they are stronger than ibuprofen but still over the counter, and let me tell you they are amazing,,,i just found a new pain killer!!!!

Today is also the start of Country Stampede.  And I am so excited.  My aunt and uncle are going Friday and Saturday, and They were so gracious to give me their other VIP ticket for Sunday and I get to experience CS for the first time in my life.  Just to name some big names...Brad Paisley, Blake Shelton and Lady A are all playing this weekend.  The Stampede takes place in Manhattan.  So excited!!!

Camp today wasn't bad, we are still trying to figure out the discipline thing and I hope that before the end of summer we actually get things in order...But then again there will always be issues with that. 

This weekend is also the funeral of our beloved Mae Wheeler back in St. Louis. 

I'm kinda starting to miss home, not being able to see my other family is kinda heart breaking.  This is the longest that I have been away from them and not getting to see them is sad.  But on the other hand I get to bond with my other family, which before last summer I really knew nothing about.  I'm thankful for this experience.  I have grown up so much since I left home.  Now hopefully I can get my act together and finish school and actually do something with my life. 

I know that this is a little bit of everything, but as I look at my clock I can't help but remeber that I have to open in the morning. And with that, as much as I would like to sit here and spill my entire brain out to you all, I must go for the night and try to get some sleep.  I will update you all tomorrow! 


So Until then my faithful readers

No comments:

Post a Comment