Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Week Five_Wednesday

Hey all my wonderful readers.  How are we all doing today?  I am fine today thank you for asking.  Camp today went really well, The behavior was in better check today, thank God. Lauren and I got a lot done today, got all of the files up to date and in working order, it needed to be done, especially since we are expecting a visit from the inspector before the end of camp.  My sunburn is driving my insane!!!!  Nothing new there. 

Out side of camp, I got to learn how to pit cherries...Its not that bad actually, now I didn't really get to do a whole lot of them, but I had fun while I did do it.  You learn something new everyday!

Today I also had my second lesson for my bible study, and I would like to take a second to talk about God.  I believe that God has put me here for some reason.  Now whatever that reason may be, I don't know.  I believe that He gave me this job because it is what he wants for me in life.  I have discovered that if you follow in His path and do what he wants you to do, all will be well with you.  For some people, this takes a while to learn, and I'm glad that I learned that early.  I have walked in His footsteps since last summer, and I cannot tell you how well things are going for me.  I have this amazing job, I got to travel on my own across the country, I got to witness my cousins wedding, and I got the chance to grow up outside of my home back home.  I have been given many many chances to follow His plan for me, and up until last summer it seems that I have been fighting Him tooth and nail.  I know that dance was my passion and not something that I was destined to do, especially because of my injury.  Music, is another example, while it is my passion and life, its not really the best career move for me, because like most of us naturally talented people with voices, we just aren't good enough to make it to the big leagues.  Which honestly is fine wit me.  I have gotten to sing with so many different people, some famous too.  Like Mae Wheeler.  And if any of you have seen The Hangover, The Female Cop...Yes Ive even gotten to sing with her. She is actually a St. Louis native.  Another example, the drummer for Beyonce...Yep you guessed it, I actually know her, her and I took lessons together from Pauline Stark...  My passion for children, like singing, is a God given talent, I believe that that is Our Lord's plan for my life, and I for one am glad that I have this.

I know that this is cutting it short...but I have to hit the sack, considering its 11:32 pm and I have an early day!  More to follow on this story...hope it wasn't too boring!

No comments:

Post a Comment