Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Week Five_Tuesday

Hey all, I have fallen a little behind on my posting, but that is ok.  Yesterday was a needed vacation of blogging.  So here I am and its another day behind me.  Kinda sad if you think about it, Hays has really grown on me, yes its a small town, but small towns have a lot of perks.  Especially a town that is all about farming.  Monday really wasn't anything to ride home about to begin with.  Today however is.  Now before you go any further, most of this may be more negative than most will want to read.  So fair warning. 

Today was complete disaster.  So let's start off with the positives.  Every counselor that we have on our payroll today was there, minus Eileen.  The afternoon went really fast.  The rest of the day is pretty bad, we had behavior issue after behavior issue.  I cannot stress enough the stress that our kids caused today.  I had one counselor go home early because he couldn't handle it anymore...understandable.  We took the kids to the library to see a juggler, which was fun.  The kids really enjoyed it.  Lauren at one point took all of the counselors and had a small on the run meeting, out list of things just got bigger.  Especially since we found things from last week that really needed to be picked up after they were used last week.  Not really the highlight of my day. 

the best part of my day today was that the fam and I went miniture golfing after a steak dinner.  We had a lot of fun and I enjoyed myself, which is a positive. 

On another note, I am recovering from three days of sunburns.  And its rough!, but nothing I can't handle

No comments:

Post a Comment