Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Week Three- Day Ten

This marks the end of day ten and it was good.  Today went really well actually, I don't really think that there is anything that was negative or wrong today, which in my book is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The kids learned about a new country today, Egypt of course and most of them enjoyed it.  They got to look at hieroglyphics and learn about the culture.  They played a couple of games that work on soccer skills and they enjoyed that too!  They went swimming in the 5:45 today, but that is because a parent ran late, no biggie!!

Got home and had dinner, I have to do a little  research for tomorrow's country, but nothing big.  So another day down and behind me, and it goes down as a good day in my book.  Almost everyday so far has been a good day.

Lauren and I are getting settled into our roles, not as much stress as there has been.  All is going well!!

So this is a little dry this time,but ya know you can't really expect a really great post everyday...So until next time.... XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment