Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Week Two-Day Five

Hey all, Today marks the end of day five.  We had our staff meeting this morning and hopefully it was all taken in and things will go better.  Only time will tell.  Today went smoother than yesterday, but that is because we all followed the schedule that was previously planned out.  Which is a good, thing.  All in all things at camp are going just as well as one could hope.  Eileen hired a new girl today, and now we are fully staffed, at least I think so.  So everything is good. 

I have some research that needs to be done, but that is just about it.  I am going to start working on my project for Eileen this weekend...Hopefully I will get some head way on that this weekend. 

SO my post today isnt all that jazzm but its all i got....

So unil next time

No comments:

Post a Comment