Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, June 17, 2011

Week Four

This post marks the end of week four.  This has been a week.  Camp was decent, we had our moments.  The highlight was getting paid, the down part, read my previous post.  I have been a little distracted this week and my posts show it.  I think its more that I am really tired all the time.  And I know why, I'm not used to working long days and being in the sun all day.  Its taking its toll. 

This weekend I am mowing the grass again and going to a wedding for a family friend.  Lauren and I will meet up sometime this weekend to get the key back to me.  I am a little tired, and last night I even went to bed early.  The other thing that happened to me was my mom had her doctor's appointment with Dr. Mah and she starts her fourth type of chemo next week.  Not really happy news, but not bad news either.  My mentor passed away on Wednesday night.  she was 77 years old and died from colon cancer and Leukemia.  It was a sad thing to hear, but it was her time to meet her maker.  She is with our Lord and Savior. 

Summer is going by really fast out here, six more weeks and before you know it I will be on the way home for another wedding and school..

So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment