Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Country Stampede


So this weekend I went to country stampede.  Probably the best day this summer, and whats even better is that I got to make that memory with my Aunt.  First off I need to thank my Aunt and Uncle for letting me have the tickets.  I got to see Mary James, Greg Hanna, Joey and Rory, Collin Raye, and Saywer Brown.  All amazing acts, all amazing musicians.  Country Stampede is all about the country music.  This year, the big names that perfomed were Jerrod Neimann, Brad Paisley, Lady A, and Blake Shelton. 

I will post at the bottom some of the acts that I got to see.    My favorite part was Sawyer Brown.  I amazes me the energy that he has on stage.  Mark, the lead singer, is also a cancer survivor. 

I will also provide the links to there websites.  hope you enjoy!  You may have to listen hard and turn up the volume.  My videos are kinda jumpy.

mary-james.comgreghanna.com; joeyandrory.com; collinraye.com; sawyerbrown.com

No comments:

Post a Comment