Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Week Three-Day Nine

This post once again marks the end of another day, I'm a little late on my post today, but that is because my aunt and uncle came home today!!!!  YAY!!!!  So today went fantastically compared to yesterday.  Everyone showed up when they were supposed to, a good sign that the day will go as planned.  We had all but two of our counselors today, and one of the part time counselors actually stayed all day.  So a good day!

We fell a little behind schedule in the morning but we felt that the kids should enjoy a little time on the playground at Washington.  So we pushed things back by about 20 minutes.  We split the kids up and they either worked on soccer skills (this weeks big game) or they made passports and learned about Japan.  This week is International Week, so each day the kids learn about a new county every day.  Its really exciting and the kids seemed to enjoy it, we didn't get to the game or the craft for Japan, but thats ok we can save it for another time.

No issues today.  The kids went to the local community pool and had a blast, there weren't many issues or problems with the kids at the pool, so its all gonna work out. 

So that is all that I have for you today.  I changed the look of my blog, I got a little bored with just one shade of pink.  So I like pink and I love the new look.  Hope you do too!!!!!

Until tomorrow peeps...

No comments:

Post a Comment