Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, June 3, 2011

Week Two- Day Seven

Hey all, this marks the end of week two for the Summer Blast Day Camp.  Today was so much fun, and the day went really well.  Everyone stuck to the schedule that Lauren and I planned out.  The activities today included going to the library, playing I spy, playing find the leader, having a 4square tournament, a water balloon fight, playing pickle as well as drip drip drop and free time.. Needless to say I got soaked by both the kids and the counselors, and vice verse.  Regardless, it was fun and I enjoyed all of it.

 This week has had its ups and downs, but without our amazing staff none of it would be possible.  This past week I have been more focused on the negative when I should have been more focused on the positive and its something that I need to work on.

The good thing is that I have the weekend to work on my side project a little, and do some work outside and hopefully get some music reviews on this thing.  Since this blog has become more focused on my life right now, I have decided that every weekend I am going to try to do some kind of review.

So until then my faithful readers...

1 comment:

  1. Lex I am very proud of you. You are doing a great job with all the changes, life and the responsibility of your new job. Snaps to you. We are having a nice time in Colorado. Randy is sick today, but I am able to pick up the slack and get things done. Saw some friends last night, our cousin is coming tonight to stay, and tomorrow we will see some other friends after church. Love you, hope all is well and you are enjoying some free time all to yourself at the house. auntie t

    ReplyDelete