Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Week Three-Day Eleven

Hey all, another day bites the dust.  Its amazing how fast this summer is going by, if you think about it this is week three out of ten.  WOW!!! Before you know it I will be back at home.  So today was pretty good.  Eileen was there twice today and it seemed the after she left this morning all hell broke loose.  It seems like today's big issue was the behavior and injuries.  We had a pulled muscle and a kid skid on concrete and landed hard on his knee, which became swollen, of course. But other than that, all is good.


Lauren and I got our planning done in record time...43 minutes. Which is good.  That is about all that I have for you for today...

Until tomorrow!!!

Just want to shout out to my grandma...Thanks for reading this.  I love you
And a shout out to my aunt who has been following me for a long time.   Love ya too T!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment