Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Can't really think of a title for this one

This post is more gibberish than anything really.  I have decided to start a personal journal about my life from this point on.  My social worker suggested it since I like to write.  I am sure it is to help me through my grieving process, and honestly its not a bad idea.  We have been working in the picture boards and while we do it we are talking about the memories that we have when we look at them.  Its a process and one that will take time to get over, not that I will ever get over it. 

I never got to share my summer experience with my mother, and we never got to do her nails, and she never got to talk to her estranged sister, but what can you do?  You can talk to yourself any make people think you are crazy, or you just look through things that you have and know that she is watching you do it.   I know that my mother is here with us because it doesn't feel as though she left.  Physically I know that she isn't here anymore.  But spiritually I can feel her.  I hope she knows that I will always love her and cherish every moments I got with her. 

Many of my post from this point on will be about her because I am grieving.  I hope all of you don't care about that.  Most people think its fast getting over someone dying, but unless you experience it yourself you won't understand the process.  Everything that I have read says it can take anywhere for six months to 5 years..that's a long time.  So I am hoping that you don't stop reading because of my grieving process.

I went and got my nails done for my mothers memorial tomorrow.  She was always so proud of hers, and I want her to be proud of mine, they are my favorite color and her favorite color on me!


I love you mom!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I'm really sorry about your loss. I've been reading up on it through your blog. I can't imagine how difficult it is . . . losing my mom has always been one of my worst fears. Really sorry this is what you had to go back home too!

    ReplyDelete