Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Oh Opera!!!

This Particular artist my father introduced m to when I turned 10.  I have been following this artist since she was about 14.  She is from whales and she is an opera singer.  Around here she really isn't all that popular, but I feel that she deserves the recognition because of her raw talent.  She started singing around the age of 10 classically.  She cut three albums during her classical career. Charlotte Church was inspiration to sing  The Lord's Prayer in High School.  I hope you see why.


In 2005 she crossed over into the pop side of music and debuted her first pop album called Tissues and Issues.  She has been doing so well in both musical careers. This song is called Logical World, and it is her new single, available on November 28 in stores!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment