Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, August 12, 2011

Faith, Hope and Happiness

Today is one of the hardest days of my life.  Today is the memorial service for my mother.  The first hardest day of my life was watching my mother die.  Today I have to greet people as they come to say there respects to my mother.  She was an amazing woman.  Compassionate, Selfless, Hero.  I still really miss her, but still feel her here.  My aunt got her call from heaven yesterday, My mother is watching over me!  She found three pennies and felt a sense of happiness and calmness.  She new it was my mother speaking to her..  I know most of you don't believe in things like that, but one day you will. 


We are finishing up our final things for the memorial service, and hopefully when its all said and done I get to take a piece of my mother home with me. 


We are putting together a cd of her favorite music, and the choir from CHS will be singing her favorite song in place of me, I won't be able to sing it.  Emotionally I am not ready for this,but it is a necessary part of the grieving process. 

If you don't hear from me in the next couple of days, which I doubt, I will be fine, I am just angry at the world...typical for someone in mourning

2 comments:

  1. time heals all wounds and hopefully you will find peace soon. in the mean time celebrate the great memories of your mom and know that she is still with you in spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She lives on in you!

    ReplyDelete