Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Power of Trumpets


hey y'all how are all of you today?  I have nothing better to do than sit an watch TV so I thought I would blog instead.  This musical artist is an inspiration to my bother.  And while he was to be the one writing it, he has a big week this week and with the hour that it is I don't want to wake him.  The rest of the house is sleeping so I will try to be quiet. 

This is Maynard Ferguson.  This man, this artist is my brother's inspiration for playing the trumpet, and it is easy to see why.  Ferguson has such a way with the trumpet.  Ryan wants to be just like him, and while is aspiration is a little out of reach for him, at least he still has dreams about being a professional musician.  This man is so amazing with his music, and his passion for it just seeps out of him through his music and stage presences.  


While this post is sort and sweet, the message is simple:  it is essential that people have these kind of dreams.  Dream big or go home as my mother would say.  One day it may come true, all it takes is a little work and a lot of passion!

So for now this is Alexus sharing one of the world's greatest trumpeters...

No comments:

Post a Comment